An excellent choice in the category of patient record software for doctors, Healthplix is an advanced AI-powered EMR specifically developed for doctors and other medical practitioners. As the top choice of EMR for 10,000+ doctors in India, the software ensures complete data security with an intuitive and easy-to-use EMR platform.
- The software caters to as many as 16+ specialities, prints Rx in 14 regional languages to help doctors deliver a personalised patient experience, and increases daily consultation footfall as well.
- The software is equipped to generate e-prescriptions and billing of patients easily.
- Boasts a user-friendly dashboard that helps in seamlessly managing every patient-related data through the longitudinal patient journey.
- Offers a mobile EMR app called the HealthPlix SPOT that enables practitioners and doctors to consult on the go.
- The software adheres to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) & DISHA (The Digital Information Security in Healthcare Act) standards and also helps with appointment booking & billing.
DocEngage is an excellent web-based software for doctors that helps easily manage workflows. The platform offers a complete integrated solution for your end-to-end hospital management needs, including front office, auditing, administration, accounts, clinical, marketing, sales, and more.
- The software allows EMR-based communication with patients to help you improve patient awareness and effectively monitor health progress based on treatments.
- Allows for easy medicine home delivery as well as sample collection at home.
- The platform is efficient in managing thousands of patient records across clinics located in different cities at the same time.
- Offers Phone and email support, webinars, blogs, case studies, and infographics for software training.
Praxify is another good patient records software in India that doctors and clinicians can use for seamless patient record management across hospitals. The key highlight of the software is that it helps improve the facility’s medical billing service.
- Praxify’s practice management system is useful to hospitals where different departments interact and share patient data to enable required treatment.
- The software can pre-build clinical data sets, which can then be customised for a medical professional or doctor, thereby substantially reducing the time it takes to enter information.
- Another highlight of the platform is that it can be used through a tablet, iPad, or other smart devices, thereby improving productivity.
DocPulse is a cloud-based software for hospitals, doctors/practitioners, clinics, diagnostics, and pharmacies with highly responsive features. The platform helps manage everything from registration, appointment, SMS reminders, queue management, billing, E-labs, and more.
- Allows you to customise EMR to record any medical or patient record data about any speciality
- Offers you a one-click-view of key health indicators across visits
- Supports multiple templates for medications, symptoms, advice, etc., and gives you a one-click view of all past visits.
Clinicmaster is yet another practice management and patient record management software solution designed to help businesses in the healthcare industry. The platform enables you to streamline everything from appointment booking to billing and marketing operations.
- The software offers a well-designed portal, enabling health professionals to easily maintain patients’ treatment records, monitor payments, and more in real-time.
- Allows doctors to instantly check their appointment details directly from mobile and let them know when a patient arrives in their clinic.
- Send SMS alerts to patients of appointment confirmation along with the option to send print, email, or SMS prescriptions and invoices to patients.
Electronic Medical Records, or EMR, have completely revolutionised healthcare operations. Apart from making it more comfortable for doctors and physicians, the software also ensures smooth data management, including the accuracy and safety of data.
This has not only saved a great deal of time for medical professionals but has also empowered them to bring higher clinical efficiency and better patient care.
Several types of patient records software are available today based on specific features and requirements.
In this post, we have discussed the recommendations for the top five patient records software solutions that doctors and clinicians can choose as per their requirements to streamline their daily operations-related data and monitor patient care with ease.
Contact us to learn how you can integrate this solution into your practice.