The HealthPlix Mobile EMR – is a super handy tool for doctors to make their practice digital-friendly and accessible in the easiest way possible
Doctors or Physicians are withering a storm they didn’t foresee coming. COVID-19, the second wave, third wave, and in 2022 the world is still lingering with its after effects. In lower and middle-income countries like India, the frequency of natural calamities and disasters has increased. There are severe changes in climatic conditions and doctors are expected to weather all of it shouldering a massive healthcare burden.
India’s only doctor-first firm brings the all-new mobile version of its AI-powered EMR. The HealthPlix Mobile EMR, also commonly known as SPOT, can be accessed through any smartphone, enabling real-time access to patient’s information from anywhere, at any time. The mobile-friendly EMR is built on the same architecture as the company’s flagship AI-powered desktop EMR. Some features like automated follow-up cycles ensure doctors don’t lose on patient health outcomes.
Key features of EMR on Mobile:
- Digital Rx to patients via SMS in 14 different regional languages
- Automatic Digital Visiting Card for Doctors – Patients can get information about clinics timings, doctor’s professional history & accomplishments
- Launch Virtual Clinic with few clicks, almost instantly
- Easy access to a patient list that helps in engagement
- AI-powered smart recommendations while filing prescriptions to save time
- Conduct Audio and Video consultations with patients
The trend of mobile-first solutions seems to have taken center stage with companies like Attune, TelUS, and MasterCare launching mobile EMR’s to help physicians. The need for mobile technologies and mobile health infrastructure keeps growing. The Key is to make these mobile first solutions effective for users who rely on them to carry out their practice.
Back in India HealthPlix aims to empower the doctor community with a readily available digital infrastructure and drive better health outcomes. The HealthPlix Mobile EMR has been accessed by doctors across Bharat in 370+ cities(including Tier-2 & Tier 3 cities).
If you want a quick demo, join our FREE Webinar happening soon.